Don’t Let B-Vitamin Deficiencies and the Thyroid-Stress Cycle Ruin Your Thyroid Health
I say it all the time…
Hypothyroidism forces your body to over-activate its natural stress response. This leads to the over-production of thyroid-suppressive stress hormones, which only further suppresses your thyroid function.
I also talk about the 4 primary thyroid-stress activators responsible for this, including:
- Blood-Sugar Imbalance
- Estrogen Dominance
- Elevated Serotonin
- Excess Endotoxin
What you might not realize is this…
Your body depends on certain B-Vitamins to protect you from these thyroid-suppressive stress hormones.
Yet, these thyroid-suppressive stress hormones are well known to deplete your body of these essential B-Vitamins.
This puts most thyroid sufferers in a no-win situation and can further trap you in what we call the Thyroid-Stress Cycle.
If you can’t break this Thyroid-Stress Cycle, then you’ll always be hypothyroid.
How These B-Vitamin Deficiencies Are Draining Your of Energy, Fogging Your Brain, and Robbing You of Life
As your thyroid condition continues to deplete you of these essential B-Vitamins, the aftermath can be devastating.
These B-Vitamins deficiencies are well known to cause and contribute to a number of symptoms, conditions, and diseases, including:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Brain Fog
- Dysfunctional Metabolism
- Dysfunctional Blood-Sugar Handling
- Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- And the list goes on…
Restore These 5 B-Vitamin Deficiencies to Help Protect Yourself and Break the Thyroid-Stress Cycle
Instead of being more susceptible to these conditions and diseases, you can do something to protect yourself and your thyroid.
You can do that by restoring these 5 essential B-Vitamin deficiencies.
Remember those 4 Thyroid-Stress Activators that trap you in the Thyroid-Stress Cycle while depleting your B-Vitamins? (blood-sugar imbalance, estrogen dominance, elevated serotonin, and endotoxin)
Here’s how restoring these B-Vitamin Deficiencies can help…
- Vitamin B7 is shown to help restore blood sugar handling and healthy oxidative metabolism, even among diabetics.
- Vitamins B1 & B2 are essential for your liver to detoxify thyroid-suppressive estrogens, which helps protect against estrogen dominance.
- Vitamin B6 not only helps to lower thyroid-suppressive serotonin, it’s also known to directly inhibit thyroid-suppressive stress hormones too.
- Vitamin B2 is shown to protect against thyroid-suppressive bacterial endotoxin.
- Vitamin B1 is shown to reduce and/or eliminate fatigue in hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and fibromyalgia.
- Vitamins B2 & B3 are essential for restoring healthy oxidative metabolism, which is essential to restoring thyroid function.
- Vitamin B3 also helps protect you from the thyroid-suppressive polyunsaturated fats that are stored inside your fat cells, while helping your cells to use thyroid hormone more efficiently.
All of this translates into…
- Improved Thyroid Function
- Increased Energy
- Improved Mental Clarity
- Healthier Metabolism
Be Careful… Not All B-Vitamin Supplements Are Created Equal
Most widely available B-Vitamin supplements contain cheap and ineffective vitamins, very low (non-therapeutic) dosages, and potentially harmful excipients.
For example, most B-Vitamin capsules contain toxic “nanoparticles” like titanium dioxide.
Titanium dioxide is a known neurotoxin that has been shown to cause diabetes and block nutrient absorption.
That’s not what you want from any supplement.
Instead, we’ve designed our Vitamin B Thyroid Complex to be optimized for your thyroid health, while also making it 100% safe.
How I Use and Recommend Our Vitamin B Thyroid Complex with Our Clients…
Not only is our Vitamin B Thyroid Complex 100% safe, it’s been designed for dual-purpose application.
It can be easily added to juice.
Or, for those with digestive issues that can negatively affect absorption, it can be also used topically.
We recommend using 2 half-full droppers daily that can be used once daily, or divided into multi-doses.
Our Vitamin B Thyroid Complex contains an optimal combination using the safest and essential B-Vitamins for your thyroid health. We have also taken great care to use the safest most effective vitamin forms: B1 (Thiamine HCL), B2 (Riboflavin 5’Phosphate), B3 (Niacinamide), B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate), B7 (Biotin).
Contains 2 fl. oz. / 60 ml (60 daily doses) of pure, clean, Vitamin B Complex, optimized for your thyroid health.
Please Note: The thyroid and metabolic boosting effects of our Vitamin B Thyroid Complex often increases the need for fuel/carbohydrates for our clients. So, adequate nutritional support is important.